The complete Cryptocurrency trading course A to Z in 2021
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
How to buy Bitcoin/other cryptocurrencies
- How to use Tradingview
- How to use Binance cryptocurrency exchange
- Complete trading strategy
- The types of orders on Binance and how to use them
- Candlesticks explained
- How to sell short
- How to set stop losses
- How to Margin trade cryptocurrencies on Binance platform
- What is Margin trading
- When to use margin trading
- How professionals use margin trading
- The 3 cycles in the Cryptocurrency market
- 3 strategies to identify the current cycle
- How to make the best trading decisions based on what cycle we are currently in
- Strategies and tricks to know when people are getting too greedy/fearful
- How to spot where the losers are
- Trading screeners for finding setups
Bitcoin Is Outperforming Every Mainstream Asset Class In 2021
Bitcoin Is World’s Best Performing Asset Class Over Past 10 Years (Since It Was Created)?
Bitcoin was released in 2009 as a new digital currency known as a cryptocurrency and has proven to be a very large investing opportunity. You’re here because you’ve completed some research and are starting to understand the opportunity and potential that cryptocurrency has! 99.9% of people do not invest in cryptocurrency because they’ve never heard of it, or don’t understand it! When the general public starts to invest, the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will sky rocket, meaning potentially really high returns to early investors.
2017 was a huge year for Cryptocurrency! Bitcoin quadrupled in price, many countries around the world recognized it as a form of currency, it received a ton of news coverage and online interest because of the value increase of Bitcoin and the implementation of the blockchain technology in the medical, banking and tech industries to securely store and track information.
In this cryptocurrency beginners course, your Instructor will teach you how to buy, sell and start trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin’s price since released:
July 2009 1 BTC = 0.0001 USD
July 2011 1 BTC = 15 USD
July 2013 1 BTC = 100 USD
July 2015 1 BTC = 220 USD
July 2017 1 BTC = 2420 USD
July 2020 1 BTC = 9000 USD